Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gobbo boss on dog and some cleric


The goblin boss on dog was bought this friday and painted yesterday. I love these Pathfinder gobbos and have already ordered the other blister of 4 fire starters and a gobbo sorcerer to go along with the warband. If only I had any use of them, it would be perfect, hehe :)

Until I get the last 5 members, the warband look like this:



And on top of that, I have finaly gotten to paint one of the Spyglass minis I have had for some time now - this cleric/monk/whatever is so simple, still I'm very fond of the model. It's resin and an extremely crisp and sharp casting - super model. Again the only problem is, that I have absolutely no use of such a fellow... But hey, that haven't stopped me from purchasing minis before...


No comments:

Post a Comment