Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ratogre

A ratogre by Jes Goodwin - Actuallly a much better model than it looked when I first painted it some 20-25 years ago.

I like it much more now :)


It seems to me, that the sculpts of Jes Goodwin survives the test of time better than most.

I have bought several new miniatures for the lead mountain - Some very old minis (sorry Squeaks) at ebay and some very new from the Goblinaid campaign. Some of them might come up here one day...

I'm still looking for that limited edition fimir - if you have a spare one, I'll take it off your hands for 20£ including postage, thank you very much.


4 comments:

  1. Great painting job! I definitely have to find some of these models on eBay :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paint job on a great mini. What else does one need. It has that very typical Jes Goodwin pose as well.

    Is this the one you are looking for: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WARHAMMER-CITADEL-limited-edition-FIMIR-v-1987-/261264013659?pt=Rollenspiele_Tabletops&hash=item3cd48c795b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it guys!
      And yes, that is the very fimir I'm looking for... though the price is a little steep on that auction :(

      Delete
  3. but..but..but the WK dwarves are very old school Marauder :D

    ReplyDelete