Saturday, April 24, 2010

computer breakdown

Doh... My computer fell seriously ill, and has been sent to service. I really hope they can fix it, as I have done very little in the way of back up :(

Therefore it may be a while before I again can show some pictures here at 'Gurer - the blog'.

It might give me some more time to paint miniatures though - so there will be new pictures...eventually.

I have painted the last gobo pyro and the gobo warchanter - giving me a total of ten painted Pathfinder goblins.

And I have started painting some of the pigfaced orcs from Otherworld miniatures. I went a bit mad and ordered far to many Otherworld miniatures than I will ever paint... But you know.. ont thing led to another and there I was with a huge box of new shiny minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment