Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Even more bb elves...


Ok then... here's the newest batch of 2.ed.blood bowl elves.

My eyes are getting much better (thanks for the concern, guys!), and though I feel these aren't my best minis ever, I'm still happy they could be done at all :)

And here's a groupshot fo the elves done so far.


I still have to paint something like 7 linemen and a treeman.
I'm looking forward to the treeman, but I'm a little concerned about all those linemen... I remember thinking they where incredibly cool back in the days with their mohawks and 'come and get some'-attitude, but now I'm not so sure...Actually I feel they're the weakest sculpts of the bunch.. hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. The orange is really consistent and looks great.

    Isn't it funny how models look awesome until you see something which has been sculpted better and then suddenly all of the flaws and irregularities are glaringly obvious?

    I like your basing style too. Leaving some of the black plastic exposed is unusual and looks good.

    ReplyDelete